Local EventsLearn More
Local EventsLearn More
PEI Island walkers:
“In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks”
Bright eyed, wide smiled, Lola and Viola eagerly approached us upon their arrival at Siren’s Beach Motel. Unbeknownst to them, Sandy and I were just as excited to meet them as they were our first Island walkers. As we were dropping off the walkers to their destination points we got to know the people who dedicate their time as they persevere in the arts of walking our beautiful planet. We received hands on experience of the walker’s excitement for our Island exploration and simultaneously discovered new places on our island which we were unaware of. We got to see the dedication each and every day and share in the stories of their experiences. Thank you Linda Lowther for introducing us to the Island walking experience. Thank you Island walker’s, we appreciate you sharing with us your experience and choosing Siren’s as one of your destinations. We hope to meet many more walkers in the upcoming season. Share your story: theislandwalk.ca
Thank you to the Cyclists who decided to join us for the evening and relax on the shores of our beaches prior to cycling away the next morning. Special thanks to Jay and Deb who commenced
their cycling tour from BC cross-Canada making it all the way to the Northern tip of Prince Edward Island, your dedication is astonishing. Follow Jay and Deb on: jayanddebsjoyride.home.blog
Fishermen and women:
“Fishing is not an escape from reality, it is a deeper immersion into it”
Fishing enthusiasts arrived from all over the country to try for the King of Fish; the Blue Fin Tuna out of North Lake Harbour. Equipped with gear and rods, bright smiles and a sense of eagerness to jump on that charter boat, watching for the winds and tides as the sea calls to them, off they went sailing into the deep blue to find that tuna, the king of fish. The stories shared at beach camp fires and fish caught on the shores of our beach provided for an amazing sea experience for other customers staying with us and much learning about our ocean for both Sandy and I. We were further honored with the stay of Ken Frazer, the Guinness book of records largest tuna catch weighing just under 1500pds. His reminiscence of the North Lake Harbor in his day and our motel was a gift within itself as were the gifted Captains from the North Lake Harbor who worked closely and diligently with us to be able to provide for an amazing experience. See you next season, ship ahoy, and thank you.
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart”
It was such an honor and pleasure to see your smiling faces once again this season. It was an even greater pleasure to give you a hug and hear all about the winter past. Your presence felt like family visiting, the familiarity and support you have given us, sharing your life stories, swimming, laughing, and enjoying along-side with us, you made our season here at Siren’s heartfelt. We hope to see you again in the next season, to share all we have shared and more.
Couple’s and Newcomer’s:
Thank you to all the new people we met this season who came to enjoy the Siren’s experience. To all the romantic couples who decided to share their precious anniversaries with us, to all the families who swam, laughed, and watched the breathtaking sunsets with us, to all our friends and individuals who entrusted Siren’s as their destination, we are deeply grateful. You taught us a lot and brought us a million smiles. We truly hope to see you again next season.
Much gratitude is felt for the Community of North Lake. The delicious restaurants who work tirelessly to provide the foodie experience in our community:
What a gift it is to be amongst you all.
See you next season, Liz and Sandy
Located on the Eastern Tip of Prince Edward Island
In 2021 we created a Walking Package to include shuttle service. In 2022 the need for transportation became necessary to help tourism travelers get to our part of the Island. Once opened a greater necessity for transportation to include Airport, Accommodation & Luggage, Excursions, Tuna Charters, Drink & Shuttle Dinner Runs, Waypoint Drops/Picks for Avid Walkers & E Bike Transfers.
Please Confirm at Time of Booking
We will do our best to accommodate transportation for your request.
Do Not Drink & Drive/Let Us Drive You
Dinner Shuttle Rates
Call for Quote at time of booking – 902-357-2228 ask for Sandy
The following Hospitality Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines the respective obligations between Siren’s Beach Motel Ltd. (the “Owner”) and the Guest regarding accommodations and stay at the Siren’s Beach Motel (“SBM”). You (the “Guest”) will be asked to sign this Agreement at check-in. Please read the following carefully before confirming your booking:
1) CHECK-IN: Guest(s) may check-in between 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM on the day their scheduled reservation. No early check-ins permitted without prior written consent from the Owner of SBM (the “Owner”). Please call the Owner if you are arriving after 7:00 PM as we may need to make special arrangements. On arrival, Guests must disclose if they been outside of Canada or Prince Edward Island in the two weeks preceding check in time. All guests must follow public health guidelines, including adherence to mandatory self-isolation periods, if applicable. Self distancing and masking is mandatory in common areas. We supply hand sanitizer in all rooms and in common areas.
2) CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10:30 AM on the day the Guest’s scheduled reservation ends. Late check-out requests will be accommodated if possible at no additional cost.
3) PAYMENT POLICIES: All vacation packages are pre-booked with payment due in advance. As a Guest, you are responsible for any damages to your room (“Room”) and/or SBM property caused by you, your guests, or invitees.
4) CANCELLATION: Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed, refunds are made in accordance with the following terms:
(1)Eligibility for a full refund on your booking requires at least 14 days notice prior to scheduled Guest check-in.
(2)A 50% refund is provided when notice is given between 7-14 days prior to scheduled Guest check-in.
(3) Notice of cancellation must be received by 11:59PM on the cut-off day before scheduled Guest check-in to receive a refund.
(4) Any reference in this Agreement to a specific time shall refer to the time zone where SBM is located.
5) EXTRA GUESTS: Rates are based on occupancy of two persons per Room. Please advise the exact number of guests when making your booking. An additional charge of $25.00 CAD per night per person will apply to additional guests. Additional nightly guests must be signed in and approved by the Owner.
6) PARKING: We provide one (1) designated parking spot located in front of each Room. Additional guests must park along the assigned area.
7) PETS: Pets are permitted, so long as they have been approved upon booking. A $25.00 CAD non-refundable fee, per pet, per stay, will be applied to the Guest’s booking. Pets must, at all times, remain in the care and control of the Guest(s).
8) CLEANING: Housekeeping is provided on request. The Guest(s) shall be responsible for any undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the unit or furnishings immediately after Guest(s) departure. A cleaning charge of $35.00 CAD per hour, with a one (1) hour service minimum will be assessed. Such charge, if necessary, will be applied to the credit card on file.
9) TOWELS: Motel towels are not permitted to be used as beach towels. A charge of $50.00 CAD per towel will be charged to the credit card on file. Beach towels are available for purchase in the front office.
10) KEYS: Please make sure to account for room keys prior to check-out. A fee of $35.00 will be charged to credit card on file if loss or not returned.
11) RECREATION AMENITIES: For your enjoyment, SBM offers beach chairs for Guest use at no additional cost, and we ask that chairs are returned in the same condition. An outdoor fire-pit and wood is available for Guest use on the beach. Responsible operation of the fire-pit and adherence to our fire code is required.
12) SMOKING: No smoking, vaping, or cannabis of any kind is permitted inside the Room. Smoking in the Room will result in a $150.00 charge to the credit card on file. Smoking is permitted in outdoor designated areas only.
13) SEPTIC: SBM is on a septic system (no city sewer), so we request that only toilet paper be flushed, please. Feminine hygiene products can be especially damaging, and as such, if it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic
system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00 CAD.
14) GOOD NEIGHBOUR POLICY: SBM is committed to the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all guests during their stay. We ask that you please be mindful of your neighbors. Noise must be decreased after 11:00PM, so as to not interfere with the rights of other guests and neighbors.
15) CONDITIONS & REPAIR: The Owner attempts to maintain the Room(s) and appliances in good working order at the time of your arrival, however the Owner expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding the suitability or fitness for any particular purpose. The Guest agrees to keep the Room in good repair, in clean condition, and to pay the cost of repairing any damage to the property caused by the Guest or Guests’ invitees. The Guest is responsible for immediately notifying the Owner with regard to any issues so that repairs and/or replacements may be performed as soon as possible under the prevailing circumstances. The Guest(s)
acknowledges that neither the Owner, nor SBM, has made representations or warranties as to the condition of the premises or any other matter not contained in this Agreement.
16) HOLD HARMLESS: Guest agrees to use the Room, the property, and facilities in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that the Guest(s) does so at their own risk. SBM is not responsible for any inconveniences for which SBM has no immediate control. SBM shall not be held liable, or otherwise take responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to the Guest(s), and/or Guest(s)’s invitee(s), that is caused by or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Guest(s), and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, the Guest(s) agrees to forever hold harmless and indemnify SBM’s Owner, heirs, appointees, or management, from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from.
Thank you from Management of Siren’s Beach Motel Ltd.